About this tool
This Modloader application is like a manager for your mods. It will prevent your mods from conflicting, which have specific function like changing recipe providing, entity add/removing, GUI, smeltable for fuel. If you are interesting in being a modder, take the chances to extract, modify this and learn how to make mods and modloader cooperate. Modloader is an inheritance of Basemode. Files of mod’s main class should have prefix as “mod_”. For more information about available methods, read the java doc file.
- 1) Click start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open minecraft.jar file with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- This Version can used for Minecraft 1.4.5/1.4.6/1.4.7
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Search on Google:
- dl minecraft
- minecraft 1 4 7 modloader
- Minecraft Mod Loader 1 4 7
- Minecraft ModLoader 1 4 7